the problem is that your query is not returning a result i would start by
changing
         "$Link = mysql_connect ($Host, $User, $Password);"
AND
         "$Result = mysql_db_query ($DBName, $Query, $Link);"
         "$Link = mysql_connect ($Host, $User, $Password) OR die("could not
connect");"
AND
         "$Result = mysql_db_query ($DBName, $Query, $Link) OR die("could
query");"

i would also echo the variables
$Host, $User, $Password, $DBName, $Query, $Link
and check they contain what you expect
hope that helps
                 nick