Hi

I am developing my website with this combo: W2K/IIS/PHP <--> W2K/MSSQL7.0

When I switch to production I intend to use: Linux/Apache/PHP <--> FreeTDS
<--> W2K/MSSQL7.0

My question is this: Will I be able to use ALL the PHP MSSQL functions (as
listed in the PHP docs) when on the Linux combo?

I am particularly concerned about the mssql_next_result function (such a
function doesn't exist for Sybase and I don't know enough about how FreeTDS
works).

Thanks for your time

Peter