Brad

Try this:
--------------------------
<?php
$status = 0;
if (isset($myTstCky) && ($myTstCky == "ChocChip")) $status = 1;
if (!isset($CCHK)) {
setcookie("myTstCky", "ChocChip");
header("Location: $PHP_SELF?CCHK=1");
exit;
}
?>
Cookie Check Status:
<?php
printf ('<font color="#%s">%s</font>
;',
$status ? "00FF00" : "FF0000",
$status ? "PASSED!" : "FAILED!");
?>

It's taken from here:  http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.setcookie.php

If that still fails to work then your PHP config must be awry..

Tom