HI NG!

I need a unixODBC connection to a DB2 Server for executing PHP scripts on a
Webserver!
On the Webserver(Redhat 6.2) Apache is installed with PHP and unixodbc; the
DB is running on a other Server(RS6000, AIX);
UnixODBC works fine, i have allready connected to a Sybase ASA 7.0.1, The
Sysbase also works on a other Server. Therefor i made the following
directories on the webserver and copied the required librarys in this
directory:
/opt/sybase/SYSBSsa7/lib/dbodbc7.so
/opt/sybase/SYSBSsa7/lib/dbodbc7.so.1

For the DB2 connection I also made a /usr/IBMdb2/V7.1/lib/ direcory and
copied libdb2.so and libdb2.so.1 in it. I also made an entry in
/etc/ld.so.conf (/usr/IBMdb2/V7.1/lib/) and run ldconfig.
So, if i try to add a new data source in ODBCConfigurator i get the
following message:
"Cannot load property list"

Can anyone help me?

Joachim