MR.Loff,
I see the concept.. but i still don;t see the secret code.
for this process:

And you created MovieResponder.php to give you this response:

Movie One 1977
Movie Two 1977
Movie Three 1977

how does it GIVE????..is there a php function called GIVE()?
where does the Give() function Give it's data?

does it have to give in here?

what gives?

what is the secret code?
I looked up Give()  in the php manual..no such function.as give().

what is the secret code?

---
MovieResponder.php can generate -anything- you want... HTML code, a
 serialize()d array, or anything else...

suppose I Need MovieResponder.php to generate  an  array..
how do I "generate" it ?
what does "generate" mean in PHP?

does it mean an assignment statement? does an assignment statement GENERATE
an array?
or maybe an Echo statement to the <body> GENERATEs an array?
what is the secret code Generate() is not a valid php function either.

what is the secret code,?,and why is it secret?

Ken

Ken