From: Ken Sommers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2001 5:53 PM
To: PHP DB Mailing List
Subject: [PHP-DB] remote database exchange

Is it possible to exchange data on remote databases in PHP mysql?

Suppose I had a MUSIC database that you wanted your site visitors to be
able to query,and it was OK with me because you had a MOVIE database
that I wanted MY site visitors to be able to query,

Could we swing this?

what is the name of this process?
    remote process serving?
    remote database access?
    relay exchange process server?

IF it exists,,where are all the tutorials and docs on it?

Ken