Hi all',
I have a mysql_query that reads:

 $testResult = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM login_table where Pass =
password('$password')") or die ("ouch");

$num_rows = mysql_num_rows($testResult);

the problem is that I keep getting a value of 0 for $num_rows when I know
the table has 1 entry for PAss which equals password('$password'). The
password I have used is just 'a' (before pasing throught the password
function in the insert).

I DO have a table named login_table
I KNOW that there is an entry that matches 'password('$password)'.. ( i
checked using phpMyAdmin)

can anyone help??????

Thanks in advance,
brad