From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 5:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] Hi there everyone,

Hi there,

Please could someone help me with Session Variables - I am alittle confused.
How do I use them to keep information stored for the whole web visit?  For
example, I need a variable set to low for the entire website (Or until
someone logs in and changes it to either high or low) but when I go to
another page the variable is lost - please help me in simple terms :-)

Thanks you everyone.

Chris Payne
www.planetoxygene.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]