From: Brian Weisenthal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 26 July 2001 14:53
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] simple database question

ok this should be an easy one, i am just blanking on it here.

i want to link two tables together, a user table and address table. i create
the user entry first, then create the address entry. after creating the
address entry how do i get the auto_id that was entered in to enter it into
the user table? there is no unique field in the address table. any ideas?