Hi folks. I posted on the install board but I figured I would run this
by the guru's here as well. :)

I am attempting to get php up and running with oracle and oci8 support
bundled in. My configure statement is as follows:

/configure --with-oci8=/oracle/product/8.1.7
--with-oracle=/oracle/product/8.1.7 --with-apache=../apache_1.3.20
--enable-track-vars

I ran make and then make install per the instructions. Next, I did the
following:

cd ../apache_1.3.20
/configure --prefix=/www --activate-module=src/modules/php4/libphp4.a
make
make install

I have altered both my php.ini and httpd.conf accordingly so I know php
is running. However, any time I attempt to utilize oci8 functions like
ocilogon, I get 'undefined' function errors. These php scripts work on
my W2K system running PHP4 with Apache.

Any ideas folks? Did I miss a step?

Thanks in advance!
Tom