Hi!  I got a configure error when trying to install PHP 4 on the AIX
machine.  As I looked around on the website and foudn that I would need to
have flex and bison installed.  So, I am looking for them and will download
them.  I have a question.

    Is flex built into the bison?  Or is it a seperate software?

Thanks,
 Scott

P.S.  the php.general & php.version4 newsgroup is now closed!  Is there any
other newgroup that would host hte general questions?