Hi,

Does anybody have an idea on how I could install the oracle client/libraries
required to build PHP with OCI support without using the OUI.

The server is headless, and behind a firewalls, so X-Server is not an
option, it also has no local CD-Rom, just to add to the problem.

Platform := Solaris 8.

I will attempt installing the client onto a similar machine, and extracting
the components required to make a working client ?? but there must be a
better way.

Thanks in advance PaulB.