Joachim,

Are you using OpenLink drivers?
If so, please verify if you can run the query using the OpenLinkODBC SDK
sample "odbctest" application.  If you can, then this issue is specific to
PHP.  Please trace this from the $ODBCINI file via

 [ODBC]
 Debugfile=/tmp/odbc.out

You can reply with the output of this.  Please reply to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best regards,

--
Stephen Schadt