I won't add to the code suggestions already given, but I will share one
thought about your tables - you absolutely _should_ be using two. Any
given company can have from one service to thousands (take GE,
everything from light bulbs to cruise missiles :). The only way to
capture that data effectively is in two tables.

--
Chris Hobbs       Silver Valley Unified School District
Head geek:              Technology Services Coordinator