---< Original message >---
From: Russ Michell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 12:47:42PM +0100
Subject: [PHP-DB] Fatal error

> Hi there folks - this isn't *entirley* a DB question so I'm putting on my flack
>Jacket right now:
>
> I keep getting this error and have never seen it before:
> "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare parse_dir() in intranet/bin/includes/functions.php on
>line 47"
>
> It gives me this error for every function I have (written). I know for a fact that
>this function
> ('parse_dir') has only been declared once, so why is php lying to me!!?
>
> Feel free *not to answer* instead of wasting your own time giving me jip for an off
>topic query.
> Cheers
>
> Russ
>
> #-------------------------------------------------------#
>
>   "Believe nothing - consider everything"
>
>   Russ Michell
>   Anglia Polytechnic University Webteam
>
>   e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   w: www.apu.ac.uk/webteam
>   t: +44 (0)1223 363271 x 2331
>
>   www.theruss.com
>
> #-------------------------------------------------------#

---< End of original message >---

<Reply>

Do you include these functions? If you do, you might want to check
if you include it more than once. You can then best use
include_once() instead of include(). That makes sure that the file
will only be included once and so your function will not be
redeclared.

</Reply>

--

* R&zE: