On Tuesday 28 August 2001 20:38, Todd Cary wrote:
> Steve -
>
> I am still trying to find out which RPM I need to install...........
>
> Many thanks for the help...........
>
> Todd

it's a program that came with apache in my distro, it's called apxs
i've got it in /usr/sbin/
try "locate apxs", if it finds nothing, grab your rh install cds and
search for apxs.
If it finds something, change the configure-line like this:

./configure --with-interbase=/opt/interbase --with-apxs=<path+apxs>

drop another line if not ok,
yves