Hi Guys,

I have two tables, words and searchwords. words contains a list of words
with an id number next to them and searchwords contains a page id with a
word id (from the words table). I want to select all of the id's from the
words table which does not exist in the word_id feild in the searchwords
table.

Make sense, it is for searching? Let me know if it doesn't.

This is the SQL query I am running on MySQL (3.22) - SELECT id FROM words,
searchwords WHERE words.id != searchwords.word_id;

It isn't working. All it does it return a list of results which are totally
incorrect.

Thanks

Scott.