Hi Beau--

Alternatively you could probably include an AND for the location ID to link
up with whatever it is supposed to link up to in the WHERE clause.

But I have no idea how you responded to my message in 2 minutes flat!  Are
you a remarkably complex AI autoresponder that knocks the socks off of
ELIZA (or whatever it was) style programs?  Dang!  2 minutes!  Good job
<grin>.

Doug

At 12:33 PM 8/30/01 +0800, Beau Lebens wrote:
>Actually yes I do :)
>thanks for that - it fixes it when i remove the "FROM locations"
>although I didn't want to have to pull it, because it is going to mean some
>ugly testing and stuff that I wanted to avoid - oh well, looks like I have
>no choice now :)
>
>Cheers
>
>beau
   [--snip--]

~ ~ ~ I'm proud to work for GLISnet,  Michigan's best ISP ~ ~ ~
--1.888.445.4763---8am to 8pm every day---http://www.glis.net--
    The views and opinions expressed in this email are my
    own and may not be those of my employer.