From: RSalomo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 12:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP-DB] html generated web pages

what i'm trying to do is how to control images and page format, color,
fonts.
so if i go to page a.html have image a.jpg and bgcolor red, if page b.html i
have image b.jpg and bgcolor blue.
and i can give to some users privileges, so they can change the image and
the color easily through a userfriendly admin form.

about the "html generated web pages",
i mean how php generates html-extension web pages (with image, contents and
page format)?

sorry my english is not very good.

rudy