Hi!

    I found that PHP can be compiled and work with only one database
software.  You won't be able to have PHP to work with 2 seperate database
softwares.  (You can compile it but it will work only with one databse
software, not both, no matter what).  I checked the php "./configure" file
and found that it is not design to include 2 seperate databases when you
want it to.

    Man, it would be very nice to have PHP to work with multiple database
softwares.  The only way you can have PHP to work with more than 1 database
softwares, then you would need to compile PHP & Apache to work with one
database.  Then re-configure and re-compile PHP & Apache to a seperate
directory.  That way, you will have 2 apaches and run them together.  There
is no other way!

Thanks,
 Scott