Hello-
I'm trying to run an update query in an application I'm making.  I keep
getting a MySQL error however when I try and print out the mysql_error()
nothing is returned.  I run the same query in phpMyAdmin and the query runs
fine.  Below is the update query I'm running and the php code that I'm using
to build it.  Any suggestions?

update news set newsOrder=2 where station_id=5 and id=3

$query = "update news set newsOrder=".$order." where station_id=$stationid
and id=".$orderNewsID;

thanks,
jay