From: Chris Payne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 12:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] Order By for search results ???

Hi there everyone,

I am happy, I have my search engine working almost perfectly (Touch wood :-)
but there is one problem.  When I search - say for Backpacking in Australia
it doesn't bring up the results in that order as I have to order by country,
city or whatever.  What I want to know is, how do I ORDER BY and then my
search results so that I get the nearest matches at the top of the search?

Thank you all for your help, this list is the best place to be for PHP :-)

Chris