You use // to  comment, that is quite fine, but it could be that I can't
see the layout of the file rightly, but when I opened the file it looked
like this:

// echo ("
"; // echo ...

etc...
that won't work.... if you want to comment a block out you can much better
use this kind of commenting out:
/*
     echo (" ");
     echo ("blah");
*/

check out if that works...

Met vriendelijke groet,

Michiel Lange
ActuEra B.V.

                    GEORGINA

                    ELAINE BAILEY        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]       cc:

                    .uk>                 Fax to:

                                         Subject:     [PHP-DB] PHP and Oracle

                    19-10-2001

                    19:26

Can anyone tell me why my results will display when I just use text, but
won't display when I try to put them into a table. I keep getting a message
saying there is a parse error on line 50 of my script, but as far as I acn
see, line 50 is commented out.

Georgina(See attached file: search1.php4)(See attached file: search1.html)