Hello everyone:

I have a very urgent request... I´m trying to connetc to a Domino Notes
Database writting a script in PHP but I haven´t been able to find any
informatiion on this topic. I know that the logical step is to use ODBC
conections but the problem is that my client has Domino R5 Web Server and
will not change or install Apache or IIS so I´m have no info in the way to
install PHP on this plataform.

Please, anyone that can help me in this matter I would really appreciate it
as urgently as possible.

Thanks.-

Carlos