From: Sheridan Saint-Michel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 4:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] MySQL Last Modified

Is there any way to tell when a TABLE in MySQL was last modified?
I don't want to add a timestamp field as there are thousands of rows,
and I just need to know when ANYTHING in the table was last modified.

I haven't been able to find anything on this, and thought I would ask before
kludging together a workaround  =P

Sheridan Saint-Michel
Website Administrator
FoxJet, an ITW Company