From: Niklas Lampén [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 8:04 AM
To: Php-DB
Subject: RE: [PHP-DB] mySQL Query and blank fields

Thanks a lot! I quite didn't know what to look for in the manual.

I actually have another question:
If I want to update several fields, add a number to the end of the
fields value, how do I do that?
I have field with value '9876' and if I do "...field=field+'5'..." the
value turns into '9881' not '98765' as I expected.

Niklas