I connect to mysql database using the following:

$StrConnectionUser=mysql_connect(ipaddress,"$USER");
mysql_select_db(database name, $StrConnectionUser);

My question is how can I add new users to mysql using the web interface.
Like can i run the Grant and revoke (mysql commands)  in my php page??

This way i can add or delete users that can have access to the mysql
database through the web.
I hope the above makes sense.

Thanks,
Regards,