Hello all.

I am trying to create simple test table with php, but I get:

Parse error: parse error in /home/vanesaw/public_html/create.php on line 5

Line 5 is command to create table (see code below).

Whats wrong with it? Thanks.
<?
$sql = mysql_connect("host", "login", "pass");
mysql_select_db("dbname");

CREATE TABLE test (id TINYINT not null AUTO_INCREMENT, process LONGTEXT not
null , title LONGTEXT not null , description LONGTEXT not null , PRIMARY KEY
(id));

?>
done