According to the php manual it can pass args and values.

The value I pass in through the $id then determines what poll  is presented
to the visitor (poll.php opens a file called $id.txt, which contains the
poll's title, values, etc). So I set the id variable depending on where the
poll script is invoked (i.e. what will the visitor be voting for at this
point).

I'm confused. I going to have to think of a work-around (sometimes known as
a kludge :) )

Thanks
-torrent

008a01c16c48$d3ba94b0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:008a01c16c48$d3ba94b0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...