hi there,
I've searched the lists and forums for a couple of days now but nope...
when I upload a file all is well, it get stored in the tmp directory, the
filename and path get stored in the mysql database, however, it won't copy
to the desired directory unless I give everyone write permissions to that
directory. offcourse I don't like this.
How do I tell php to use my username and password when copying the file from
the tmp dir to the desired dir?
Do I really have to make an ftp connection first? or is there a more simple
way?
How do you upload all those pictures to the webserver?

thanks

Leo Kuiper
www.koelwebdesign.nl