Hi,
I've to store in a BD some alimentary product, and
there are lot of informations like chemical, physical,
nutritional characteristics , ...
I don't know how to store this info.
So I've a lot of product with a lot of corresponding
characteristics.

I've thought about to create a table where to store
all chemical characteristics, a table for nutritional,
ecc. and put in the product table the refer ID to all
this caracteristic tables.
But in this way, there's the problem that now I'm
storing 3 chemical charact. but tomorrow I'd like to
add a new charact., and I wouldn't change tha table
structure adding a new column every time I've a new
field that I haven't expected.

Can someone show me the right strategy to resolve this
kind of problem?

Ciao, Carlo