I have two HTML form fields birthMonth (e.g., Jan=1, Feb=2...) and birthYear
(e.g., 2001=2001, 1999=1999...). How can take these two individual form
fields, then add in a default value of "1" for the birthDay (this is not
asked in the form), and put this data into a MySQL table field birthDate
with field type DATE (YYYY-MM-DD)? The part I do not know how to accomplish
is taking these form fields and then combining them into a date
field/format.

Thank you.

Zach Curtis
POPULUS