> I want to have a web page access a number of DB's, this will start with
one
> but on a monthly basis increment by one. So within 12 months their will be
> 12 DB's. The web page will access each one in turn starting with the
newest
> DB and search through this for certain text. After a query has ended it
> moves on to the next and so on.

Ok well just call

flush();

to send the current buffer to the browser. Of course it depends on how
quickly each query runs if this has any measurable effect. I use flush quite
successfully on a multiple whois lookup page. On each flush it sends a new
javascript command to update the header telling the user what domain it is
checking at the moment.

Regards

Jon

--