Hi,
I'm trying to get the most read article out a table.
The table has a title column, a read column and some others.

So I wanna SELECT the title from the table and the most read figure.
I tried:

        SELECT title, MAX(reads) FROM articles

This only gets the second most read article?! If I take out the title like:

        SELECT MAX(reads) FROM articles

Then it gets the top article number but obviously not the title.

Can anyone shed some light?

Cheers,
Jord
--