I'm new to the PHP and Mysql world and I hope I have an problem that can be
answered quickly.  It seems simple but who knows.

Whenever I try to use cookies or start a session I get the following error:

        Warning: open(/Temp\sess_ba759cb3d78fadb70745ca480f1d8661, O_RDWR)
failed: m (2) in Unknown on line 0
        Warning: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that
the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/Temp) in Unknown on
line 0

I tried checking the session.save_path setting the php.ini but I'm not sure
if this has to saved to a specific directory or just a valid directory.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Kevin