I'm having problems figuring out how to code a piece of an application.  I
am writing a front end to a database that keeps track of our servers.

For each server, there are 1 to many processors, dimms, nics, etc.  Because
of this, each of these components is in it's own database with a server id
field that links it to the server record.

So when adding a new server, I have a standard form to input the data for
each field or choose the data from a drop down list.  In the case of these
other components, I want to have an add button to add so that I can add
multiple instances of each component.  The problem is, how do I go to
another form to choose the component, and then have that value added back to
the already partially entered form.

Thanks in advance,
Troy Moreland