Thanks,

I slved it with a javascript function - now I can't get the page refresh to
work properly - I have implimented the ability to rotate the images but
although the image i rotated it's contents aren't. I have used all maner of
header()'s to try and solve it but it only works when I physically hit the
refresh button on the browser.

At 07:33 09/12/2001 -0000, you wrote:
>> I have a database that stores the location of image files - the images are
>> all of different sizes. How can I get the screen size in order to scale
>the
>> images according to the users screen. I can use GetImageSize() to
>determine
>> the image size but cannot find a means of determining the screen size.
>

>You cant do this with PHP. You need to use a client side script (javascript)
>to determine the screen res and then pass that pack to PHP either through
>the query string or a form post.
>
>Regards
>
>Jon
>
>--
>Jon Farmer
>Systems Programmer, Entanet www.enta.net
>Tel 01952 428969 Mob 07763 620378
>PGP Key available, send email with subject: Send PGP Key
>

>--

|       WHITEHOUSE PRODUCTIONS        |
|          Malcolm White              |
| ph:      +61 2 9798 4645            |