From: nautilis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 11:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] MySQL date formats

Hi everyone!

I have a little problem with my MySQL database in the way it stores dates.
The only format i can have is YYYY/MM/DD, and when i request this date from
my php page, this date is insertes in this format. As my website is going to
be for spanish users, the correct format would be DD/MM/YYYY, but i have no
idea about changing this, either on the database or when i process it with
php.

Thanks in advance for reading my post. I hope anyone can point me into the
right direction.

nautilis