Hi guys,

I have a table with over 2million entries. In order to upload this table to
my providers db I use mysqladmin to export this table as txt file.
Unfortunatelly I get following errormsg:

<b>Fatal error</b>:  Maximum execution time of 300 seconds exceeded in
<b>e:\projects\globosapiens\07_production\actual\mysqladmin\tbl_dump.php</b>

Does anybody know how to get this huge table transfered to my providers
machine?

Thanx in advance,

Andy