ok i get your point.

how about
<?
while($myrow=MySQL_fetch_array($result))
{
$title=$myrow["title"];
$discription=$myrow["discription"];
$link=$myrow["link"];

if ($title !=""){
$title1=$title"<br>";
}
if ($discription !=""){
$discription1=$discription"<br>";
}
if ($link !=""){
$link1=$link"<br>";
}

echo "$title1 $discription1 $link1";
?>
the != means if does not equal.

so basically that should i think do. if the title does not equal nothing
then add a <br> to the end of it. (putting the return in html). So if it
does equal nothing. then it will be nothing.

does this make sense ?
i wasnt sure on how to add <br> to the end... i had a shot @ it. this code
may not work just an idea.

Neil