Hi there,

I have a user table which contains province and country.
Another table named provinces contains this fields to and also the name of
the province.

Now I am trying to find out the provinces user are registered coming from a
special country. Unfortunatelly this statement underneath:

   $stmt= "
    SELECT DISTINCT c.province, c.province_id
    from  $DB2.$geo_T2 c, $DB.$T5 U
    WHERE U.province_id = c.province_id AND c.country_code = '$country'
   ";

returns to much provinces. Thats  because it is selecting all province_ids
from the user table and not only the ones with the proper country.

I guess there has to be a subselect ore something like this.

Maybe one of you guys have an idea.

Cheers Andy