Hi all, I have a small php app where I'd like to incorporate page throughs
of records, say 10 at a time.

I'm using sqlServer and have run into a problem using the LIMIT statement
within my query.

Code:
$sqls = "SELECT consultantid, firstname, lastname, city, country, category,
yearsexp FROM CONSULTANT ORDER BY consultantid DESC LIMIT $var1, $var2" ;

So how the heck do I get around this problem since I've discovered that the
LIMIT statement will not work with sqlServer??? :)

Thx a bunch :) Joe