on 1/15/02 4:08 PM, Wee Chua at [EMAIL PROTECTED] appended the
following bits to my mbox:

> Is it possible that I would get the wrong ID (Not the ID I just inserted in
> Auto_Increment field) by using mysql_insert_id function if someone is also
> inserting record at the same time? How does mysql_insert_id work accurately?

1) Please don't cross post to two lists.

2) No.  MySQL uses separate "threads" for each connection.  They don't
interact with one another.  Check the mysql docs for more info.

Paul

Paul

<?php
    while ($self != "asleep") {