I'm having a problem with varchar fields out of mssql which are only returning value
lenghts < = 256 characters.

I know that the php.ini setting in  mssql for textlength must be set to get more than
4096 chars, I've set this value higer and my TEXT types return correctly,  but my
varchar fields are still truncated to <= 256. ..

is there another setting for the php.ini for returning longer length varchar type
fields???

thanks

Kevin Won
ITG Web Developer,