From: jas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2002 1:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] DB Connections

Ok, I am having a hard time coming up with a mysql connection class that
simply allows me to setup a require(db_connection.inc) at the top of my php
pages that allows a consistent connection to the mysql db and allows
multiple queries thoughout the php page in question.  I have read a few
tutorials on it and as of yet they all seem to go over my head.  If someone
could give me some more insight into this area I would greatly appriciate
it.
Jas