Hi,

I am trying to get an array of fillingstocks to output in a bargraph.
(Program used for this is chartdirector
If I do the query and output it to the browser everything seems ok - if I
try to output the result via the graph it looks like if it's only using the
last result (I'm only getting a block instead of bars).

/* connection details */
$connection = mysql_connect($server, $user, $pass)
     or die ("Couldn't connect to server.");

$db = mysql_select_db($dbname, $connection)
     or die ("Couldn't select database $db.");

/* query and other variables */
$order="datum desc";
$sql="SELECT * from $table WHERE $sap ORDER BY $order LIMIT 0,15"
     or die ("Couldn't do sql $sql,");

/* get the data and the labels for the bar chart */
$result = mysql_query($sql);

$row = mysql_num_rows($result);
while ($row = mysql_fetch_object($result)) {
     $data = $row->liter;
     $labels = $row->date;
}

Any suggestions? Please help - I'm going mad with this problem !!!

Thanks in advance,
Ekkehard