What I am doing is user inputs their contact information, then copies and
pastes text and also uploads a formal document, which the location is stored
in the database.

Now, the text that gets pasted into the text field is then stored into the
database for search purposes.

This is the problem... How would I go about searching this field?  I wanted
to return all results with the keyword(s)?

This is what I came up with the Help of Nicole Amashta.  But it doesn't work
too hot.  I feel I am lost

<?
include "variables.php";
$delimiter = ",";

$connection = @mysql_connect($databaseserver, $databaseuser, $databasepass)
or die ("could not connect to database");
$db = @mysql_select_db($databasename, $connection) or die("Could not select
database");
$sql = "SELECT id, FirstName, LastName, Resume, ResumeUp FROM
$canidatetable";
$result = mysql_query($sql, $connection) or die("Couldn't execute query");

while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($result))
   {
    $id = $row['id'];

    $FirstName = $row['FirstName'];

    $LastName = $row['LastName'];

    $filename = $row['Resume'];
 $ResumeUp = $row['ResumeUp'];

   $keywords = explode( $delimiter, $words );

   for ($i=0; $i < count($keywords); $i++) {

   $kw = $keywords[$i];

     if( eregi($kw, $contents) ) {

        echo "The Words <b>$kw</b> has been found in the resume of

        <ol><li>$LastName, $FirstName <a
href=\"http://madden.williamsen.net/recruiter/resumes/$ResumeUp\";>Resume</a>
    }
    else {
        echo "The keyword $kw was not found in the resume
$LastName, $FirstName<br>";

?>