The following code is how you should retrieve the data from mySQL...
if you wanted to update all of the information through one button,
though, I would do it in a slightly different way...

<?php

$sql = "SELECT whatever FROM.... whatever...";

$result = mysql_query($sql);

while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($result)){
        $domain = $row[0]; // first item in array
        $cancel = $row[1]; // second item in array
?>

value='<?= $cancel ?>' size=3></font></td>

<?  }  ?>

as long as all these are from the same table... the update is easy...

I recently did the same thing with ASP (and I wish we had PHP at
work), but I don't have it here at home. It was slightly more
complicated, in the way that each value relating to each row
presented to the user had to be put into different tables according
to the values.

with the HTML form, you would put the fields like this (formatted
without HTML for ease of viewing)
this method is for updating only one table

// start row
<input type="hidden" name="ID[]" value="<?= $row["ID"] ?>">
<input type="text" name="domain[]" value="<?= $row["Domain"] >">
<input type="text" name="cancel[]" value="<?= $row["Cancel"] ?>">
// end row

so basically you get the idea... what happens here is all the values
are put into their respective arrays (when submitting the form) and
you loop through the arrays on the next page on an insert query...

like so...

<?php

// connection information in here

for ($i=0;$i<count($ID);$i++){ // this will loop through as many
records as you got and will put the correct information
        $sql = "UPDATE tablename SET Domain = '" . $domain[$i] . "' ,
Cancel = '" . $cancel[$i] . "' WHERE ID = " . $ID[$i] ;
        mysql_query($sql);
}

?>
all the above could should work, although its untested.... things to
watch out for is making sure you have single quotes around the text
fields but none around the ID (which should be a number)

if you have multiple tables to update, mail me and I'll tell you how
to do that... its late and I don't want to explain unless u need
it... also, I would probably also have a good look at how you are
presenting the form to the user..... my example might not be how you
want it to look, but i think its the data transfer that you were
worried about...

any questions about the code?? just ask...

Adam