In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Ken Thompson wrote:

> Great, that explains better than "most" of the tutorials I've read.
> It is unfortunate that most if not all reference documentation expect the
> reader to have a college degree just on their subject in order to understand
> "wot in 'ell" they're saying.

if thats the impression you have, you're not looking hard enough. There are a
particularly good (read, "understandable") bunch of tutorials at:

 hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/programming/php/tutorials

but, simply plugging "php" "mysql" "tutorial" (without the quotes) into google
(or whatever search engine you prefer) should turn up all the information that
you could possibly use.

--
Rgds
Ralph