From: Rankin, Randy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 10:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] Dynamic Drop Down Box

Does anyone know how I might populate a drop down box based on the users
selection from a previous drop down box? For example, if I have a table
called 'autos' with 2 fields, 'make' and 'model'. I select distinct
'make'
and populate the first drop down box. Based on the user selection, the
2nd
drop down box would be populated with the distinct 'make' for that model
(ie; if the user selects Ford in the first drop down, the 2nd drop down
would be populated with Explorer, Expedition, Ranger, etc.).

Thanks,

Randy Rankin